Who can I talk to if I have a concern?
- Your line manager or Business and Operations Manager
- Your designated Clinical School HR Business Partner
- Your trade union can advise and represent you in employment matters
- Occupational Health – The Occupational Health Service aims to complement the University’s academic reputation by providing a support service that promotes and preserves both the physical and mental wellbeing of all staff, students and visitors. Contact Occupational Health
- The Staff Counselling Centre
- Dignity @ Work contacts – If you would like to talk confidentially to a Dignity @ Work Contact, you should call (7)65031 which is a confidential voicemail number and leave your name and contact details, or email email@example.com with your name and contact details. Your message will be picked up by a Dignity @ Work Co-ordinator who will put you in touch with a Contact, ensuring that there is no conflict of interest. The Contact will then call or email you to arrange an appointment.
External support and resources