Flu vaccines are now available for all School of Clinical Medicine staff (this includes clinical staff with CUH Honorary contracts, clinical staff with Honorary contracts with other Trusts, non-clinical staff and clinical and graduate medical students).
- Flu jabs are available from 7:00 on Monday 18th September via drop-in clinics which are running Monday to Friday each week from 07:00-17:30 at the Addenbrookes Hospital Concourse Clinics. Staff do not need to book to receive their flu vaccine. Queues may occur during busy periods.
- Names will be checked against a list at the door, dated 7 September 2023. CS Reward will be sending an updated list to the Trust fortnightly to account for new starters.
- Consent forms for all groups can be found below. Please print and fill out ahead of arriving at the Concourse clinic and hand to the vaccinator. All those who would like to be vaccinated must take with them the following when they attend the drop in clinic:
- Photographic ID badge (Identify themselves as University of Cambridge either Clinical School, medical student or honorary contract holder with CUH)
- NHS number (this must be added to their consent forms)
- Anyone 65 or over must fill out a different consent form (also above) and receive a different vaccine
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie via the CS Reward Inbox firstname.lastname@example.org