Research Nurses and Research Midwives are paid on the University Pay Scale and will increment on the anniversary of appointment. Pay grades are as follows:
- Research Nurse/Research Midwife – Grade 7
- Senior Research Nurse/Senior Research Midwife – Grade 8
- Principal Research Nurse/Principle Research Midwife – Grade 9
Allied Health Professionals are paid on the NHS Agenda for Change Scales as follows:
- Radiographer- Band 7
- Occupational Therapist- Bands 3-6
- Physiotherapist- Band 6-8C
- Sonographer- Band 7
- Lead Sonographer- Band 8A
Established Clinical Psychologists are paid on different pay scales and this would typically be:
- University Lecturer/University Senior Lecturer – NHS Agenda for Change Scales.
- Reader/Professor – University pay scale.
For Unestablished Clinical Psychologists, pay scales would typically be:
- Senior Research Associate – NHS Agenda for Change Scales.
- Principle Research Associate (grade 11)/Director of Research (grade 12) – University pay scale.
Established or unestablished Clinical Psychologists would increment on the anniversary of appointment or NHS increment date.