The School of Clinical Medicine has an Apprentice Networking Group that is held quarterly. All newly recruited apprentices automatically become a member of the group. Benefits of coming to the group sessions include:
- meeting the other apprentices in the School and making new contacts which helps to build your network
- sharing your experiences with other apprentices
- getting useful advice from the other apprentices
- hearing about other departments and other opportunities
- listening to the latest development in apprenticeships at the School and University
- having the opportunity to influence the way apprenticeships evolve at the School
- getting involved with projects to develop apprenticeships at the School
- understanding the support available to you.
And we even provide refreshments (including cake)!
Call your dedicated HR Staff Hub Co-ordinator in the Clinical School HR Team with any queries or questions.