Recruiting a new apprentice to your team can bring a number of benefits including:
- it’s a productive and effective way for the Clinical School and University to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce
- there’s a wide selection of apprenticeships available, covering lots of different job roles
- you can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your department
- an apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your team
- you can employ an apprentice who’s aged 16 up to any age and from any background
Your HR Staff Hub Co-ordinator from the Clinical School HR Team will support and guide your throughout the recruitment process, from initial discussions to induction and enrolment.
Contact them, or your departments HR representative to discuss further or sign up for the Recruitment Essentials – Apprenticeships training,